Property Description *
550 sq.m. house in a 1000 sq.m. plot of land, 4 large bedrooms – 2 with their own bathrooms – spacious kitchen with access to the backyard and the outdoor barbeque, very large living/dining room with a fireplace and a beautiful view to the front garden, vast playroom with a second fireplace, bar and pool table. Beautiful suburb with excellent public schools, just a few kilometers from Kifissia and easy access to public transport.
- Alarm System
- Independent Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Swimming Pool
- Solar Panels
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Panoramic View
- Storage Room
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.