Property Description *
Detached house of 312 square meters in a plot of 395 square meters, built in 2002, in a quiet neighborhood, close to the town market and with easy access to the National Road/Highway. The property was very recently renovated (2017) and is on 3 levels. The first level has 3 bedrooms – 1 master bedroom with a walk-in closet, 1 bathroom serving the other 2 bedrooms and 1 spacious atrium that can be adapted according to the needs of the family. There are large verandas with unlimited view. The ground floor has a large reception area, wc, and large kitchen with fireplace and a seating area plus access to the garden. The lower floor has a guest apartment, a well-arranged office space and multiple storage spaces. The property has an alarm, double panelled windows, in-floor heating and a garage.
- Alarm System
- Independent Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Swimming Pool
- Solar Panels
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Panoramic View
- Storage Room
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.