Property Description *
980 square meter villa built on a 1500 square meter plot of land, built in 2000, panoramic view of Athens, very secure and upscale neighbourhood, 5 master bedrooms, very spacious reception area, in-ground heating, open-plan patio, family room, atrium, swimming pool, garage for 2 vehicles. Also includes a 250 square meter independent apartment with 2 master bedrooms and an open-plan kitchen.
- Alarm System
- Independent Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Swimming Pool
- Solar Panels
- Sea View
- Mountain View
- Panoramic View
- Storage Room
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.